If your company has outgrown your in-house accounting staff yet is not big enough to afford a full-time controller, Black Rock Accounting & Consulting has the solution for you. Our Part Time Controller program allows you to add a controller-level accountant to your staff at the price level that works best for you.
Benefits of the Part Time Controller program from Black Rock Accounting & Consulting:
- Black Rock Accounting & Consulting provides top quality Controller services at affordable prices.
- Your company receives the services of a Controller without the full time salary – current average for a Controller in the DC area is up to $200,000 per year (not including benefits plus taxes).
- Choosing Black Rock Accounting & Consulting to oversee your accounting department frees you up to more effectively run and market your business. You can focus on your core business and rest assured that your financial house is in order.
A sample of the services available under the Part Time Controller program:
- Accounting system creation or analysis of existing system.
- Corporate policy and procedure creation or analysis of existing policies.
- Business plan creation or analysis for investor or bank financing requests.
- Manage the budgeting process from creation to implementation.
- Assist with overall management decision making process.
- Interview, train, and manage in house accounting staff.
- Coordinate review and tax preparation with your existing CPA firm.